- | Renewable Energy
- | Agriculture and Farming
- | Technology and Information
- | Industrial and Manufacturing
- | Real Estate and Land Management
Lloyds Bank is committed to being a leading UK commercial bank for sustainable growth.
Our Agriculture team has received training from the world-leading University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership. They will work with you to transition your business through:
• Providing discounted lending through our Clean Growth Financing Initiative
• Heavily subsidising tree and hedgerow planting through the Woodland Trust to reduce cost to you by up to 75%
• Working with the Soil Association Exchange to help farmers identify and fund sustainable strategies, from soil health to water quality and biodiversity.
• Free carbon calculator tools to help measure your carbon footprint.
• Providing regular sustainability information sessions with recognised leaders on a wide range of issues related to the low-carbon agenda
All lending is subject to status.
Visit our website
Address25 Gresham Street