We're one of the UK's leading independent holiday cottage rental agencies with over 30 year's experience in the industry.
We represent 22,500 holiday homes available across the UK, Ireland and New Zealand - from cosy cottages for two to larger properties sleeping 20 or more. Whether you're looking for some peace and quiet in the countryside or a relaxing hot tub weekend away, there's something for everyone.
We understand the issues affecting the agricultural sector in the current climate and we can help you to maximise your income and fulfil your farm's potential through diversification into holiday letting. Farm holidays are always in demand with many of our owners receiving over 40 bookings a year.
There’s no need to worry about marketing and securing bookings when your trusted experts have it covered. We always put your second home first and can help you maximise the return on your investment guiding you through the process every step of the way.
Sykes Holiday Cottages is one of the best-known travel brands in the UK, having won the British Travel Award for Best Large Holiday Cottage Booking Company for ten consecutive years. We are experts in our field and we know holiday letting inside
Our aim is to become the number one provider of UK breaks, by delivering the best choice of holiday homes and unrivalled service to our customers and property owners alike. At Sykes cottages, we help travellers make memories and experiences, and make staycationing simple for guests with quality accommodation and 'on holiday' customer service.
We are very proud to be B Corp Certified; part of a global community of businesses that are leading a worldwide movement for an equitable, inclusive and regenerative economy.
Our Impact mission
Our impact on people and the planet is just as important to us as shareholder profit. We want to make sure we do our bit to create a cleaner, greener and fairer future for all by introducing new ways of working that make a positive social and environmental impact.
Our strategy and objectives will continue to evolve to ensure we’re focusing in the right places – and delivering change that’s the most beneficial and aligned with best practice scientific recommendations.
We are making the following pledges:
- Reduce our carbon emissions by at least 50% by 2030… and reach Net Zero as soon as possible before 2050.
- Work with at least 20 biodiversity projects in FY23 across the regions we operate in through volunteering and sponsorship of initiatives.
- Become a single use plastic free business and achieve Surfers Against Sewage Plastic Free Business accreditation by the end of 202
- Inspire and enable 100% of our team to volunteer every year, supporting charities, community projects and social enterprises.
- Enable 100 disadvantaged families to go on holiday in FY23 and work to increase this number every year.
- Positively impact at least 10 community and charity initiatives every year, strengthening existing relationships while building new ones.
If you are considering diversifying into holiday letting and want to know more about low carbon staycation please contact us using the details below.
Katie Williams - Property Recruitment
Address1 City Place, Queens Road,