11 Jan 2021
Environmental Land Management explored in January Digital Insights webinar
The fifth Digital Insights webinar from Low carbon Agriculture show online will explore the importance of ‘Environmental Land Management’ and what it means for the future of UK farming. The webinar will outline what we know about the Environmental Land Management (ELM) Scheme so far, with an update on policy, followed by an outline of key environmental approaches and guidance on assessing sustainability. Taking place on Wednesday 27th January at 18:00, speakers for the January Digital Insights session include:
- Phil Jarvis, chairman, NFU Environment Forum, will update on the Environmental Land Management (ELM) scheme and what we know so far;
- Karen Fisher, farming advisor at the Soil Association, who will outline the key principles and approaches of agroecology;
- Adele Jones, head of programmes, from the Sustainable Food Trust will present on measuring food system sustainability.
- January 27, 2021 – Environmental Land Management
- February 24, 2021 – Show Preview